According to the three kinds of learning styles that the test promotes, my results were the followings:
Visual learning: 25 points (below 1 point from the result of all users).
Tactile learning: 20 points (below 4 points from the result of all users).
Auditory learning: 29 points (over 5 points from the result of all users).
To draw a conclussion:
my results, compared to the male gender, to the citizens of U.S.A. and to John Doe are still the same; I have low results in tactile style learning because imitation and music while studying don`t help me, just distract me.I don´t do succesfully at lab.
In Visual learning I have low results to because video and computer animations as a way to learn are no my favorite.
And finally, auditory learnng is definitly my style, because I am the kind of person who prefer hear to learn, I ussually sing to myself ginggles and phrases to get some concepts, I like to read and study in loud voice and usually while the listening tests I close my eyes. I prefer to listen.
Well....that`s me.
Thanks for the test and don`t think I`m crazy if you hear me talking to myself....I`m just studing!
lunes, 23 de abril de 2007
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario